Monday, March 12, 2012

Free Youtube Marketing Secrets


The Youtube Version Of Wikileaks - The Affiliate Marketing Masters Guide To Youtube Risches - FREE


OK so I joined this affiliate marketing program based on the over whelming youtube views of my sponsor, I did what he said for me to do and a week later guess how many views I had to my video? A SUPER 4 Views!!!


Getting back in touch with my sponsor was pretty much slim to none to not at all, heck "he got paid" so doesnt need me anymore, right? It's not like I paid anything to join though but still, where was this freakin support I was told about, this whole team this and that, after 10 emails and no call backs I finally gave up on him and decided that HE was not going to spoil this for me, after all I did love the affiliate marketing concept and model, I went out to make this work on my own.


So I began spending money here and there, spending and spending and a tad more spending with NO FREAKING RETURN!!! (also called ROI - Return On Investment)


What do I do now, quit?


Yeah right, not even a chance but through out all my failed attempts to achieve what I saw everyone else doing to gain success, it all finally began paying off and I mean BIG!


Tools are great, software is awesome but unless you know where it is to find them and also know how to use them, they are pointless.


I have learned a lot over the past few years and here is a very big secret for anyone new to affiliate marketing, the solid secret that can take years to learn if you don't know what it is exactly you are doing, heck most people hate reading and will continue to go on years and years without knowing what it is I am about to tell you, the very small % of you that care about your financial security will.


The "Gurus Will Not Tell You Everything."




Get that?


Well, don't get me wrong here, they (the gurus) will give you the baby formula of course just like my sponsor did by telling me to upload a simple youtube video, but he never went on to tell me how I could eventually out rank him for that category, wonder why?


This information is like the "Guru Version Of Wikileaks" ForYoutube!




I'm about to give to you what he never gave me, the keys to the affiliate marketing castle to where now you can actually out rank me, HIM and anyone in a matter of 24 hours - 100% Free of charge, like I said, I'm giving you the keys to the affiliate marketing castle, not selling you them!


Babies Don't Make Millions Over Night - Gurus Do!


Ready to get off the baby formula and become a Guru? Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment