Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Not Today But ...



You: I have a home business, you should check it out

Person: I have a home business too, will you check mine out also?

You: I just looked at your business, not for me but what did you think about mine?

Person: Not for me either, but good luck with that!

You: You as well, take care =)

_____________________________________________________

Have you ever had a conversation that went like that before? Many have and many also do on a daily basis but what I ask is "Why?" It seems that for many the relationship has to end because of lack of interest or the "why waste my time on a person who will now follow me" concept. I personally have a friend that likes a different football team than I do or sports teams in general and also have many friends that we may not all agree on religion or politics but with all that said and done, they are still my friends no matter what our differences may be and after all that is what makes us all special and unique. Building relationships is what truly matters, not just in MLM but in life. I posted a blog called "My personal thoughts" and I mentioned an idea about us all making donations for one another, I may not wear my best friends game jersey or vote for his favorite as president but at least we can discuss the matters of it, perhaps share some insights, and most of all "be a friend." If we do things out of love and respect, the conversation one day could be like this ...

You: Hey, Just got back from the pool with the kids and noticed your message, they had a great time, taking the wife out tonight to the opera, she's been wanting to go for so long, what was it you needed to talk about again?

Person: That's great, I have never been to the opera and it sounds interesting and I really could jump in the pool today myself, I can't believe it's actually 99 today but I was wondering if you were still in that business you showed me before, I wanted to take a look at it again.

You: Hey, just a heads up the pool closes at 7 pm tonight. I have never been to the opera before either but this is something she has been waiting her whole life for so it would sure be a treat to see her happy going. I am still in that home business I mentioned before and honestly things never could have been this good for both of us, my wife and Hey, tonight is going by really fast and the show ends at midnight, can I give you a call tomorrow about but if you need my link again it's www.EchosPlanet.ws it's free to join, check it out and write down any questions you may have, looking forward to talking again soon, have a great night and talk tomorrow.

Person: Will do for sure and have a great time, talk tomorrow.

Believe it or not conversations happen like this all the time but if you close the door on someone that could only be a "lead" but not a friend for life you will be loosing out on much more than just money, trust me. Relationships first and income second.



Hope this helps,

Shaun

0 comments:

Post a Comment