Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fill It Up

Friend: I'll meet you at the airport, I will be wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Friend: Ok, see you there!

I get to the airport later that day and I notice that hundreds of us there waiting to pick up our friends and family members are all wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt, oh no I think to myself, how will she know which one is me amongst this big crowd?

What I do is scurry to find cardboard and a sharpie to write THIS IS ME!!!

Many in the MLM/Home Business face the same issues today, many in the home business - make money online etc pretty much all look the same and blend in with all the others and wind up having little success are none at all.

I'm sure you have seen it on twitter, facebook or even youtube for that fact "Make Money Online" or even googled it and saw that there was 216,000,000 results. Good Luck standing out =(

Not everyone makes cars but many do sell Fuel to make them run.

Many ask me how I went from 1-to over 5000 downline members in just under a year and how I teach people to do the same, the secret is, I offer the fuel, I not only teach people how they can grow what ever business they are in and have amazing success daily, but how they can do the same for others as well.

No " I " In TEAM is a REALITY and not just a really cool catch phrase, by standing out and teaching others to have success is the secret Formula to achieving all goals you set out to achieve in MLM/Home Business. By standing out and putting others first everyone will have success, MLM is not about getting Rich fast but it is about educational growth and by us all learning and growing together, the income will grow as well, for us all. 

We have all the tools needed for success, whether you are in business A or B and we have the successful team ready at hand for you to learn and grow with us, please share our wealth of knowledge to everyone, allow us all to grow and acheive great hights because without doing so, you will just have the vehicle and no fuel.

Hope this helps,

Shaun

0 comments:

Post a Comment